Are there any ways to lose weight besides diet and exercise? There are many tricks that can help you lose a bit of excess weight in just 2 weeks. We’re going to share with you 15 tips that can help you get rid of excess belly fat. Most people don’t even know about these tricks!
Science proves that people burn less fat when they sleep during the day and are active at night. A group of researchers from the University of Colorado studied 14 healthy people for 6 days.
During the first 2 days, subjects slept during the night and didn’t have daytime naps. Then they changed their sleeping patterns to imitate owls’ sleeping schedules. It turned out that when people took a nap, their metabolism worsened since their biological clocks didn’t completely flip to fit their schedules.
Avoid sugary drinks 1:01
Drink green tea 1:28
Hide unhealthy foods 1:47
Brush your teeth more often 2:20
Laugh more! 2:57
Drink more water 3:36
Follow the 2.5-minute rule 4:15
Eat less but more often 4:57
Remove the bright blue light from electronic displays 5:36
Stop counting calories 6:20
Let cool air into your bedroom 6:58
Forget about daytime sleep 7:37
Once a week, break your diet deliberately 8:20
Get rid of stress 8:52
Get plenty of sleep 9:20
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– When your sweet tooth kicks in, you’re often tempted to chug a can of soda or some fruit juice. However, if you’re determined to lose weight, this sugary addiction must stop.
– According to Dr. Margriet Westerterp-Plantenga of Maastricht University, drinking green tea may help because it’s loaded with antioxidants called catechins, which enhances its fat-burning capabilities.
– According to a study by scientists at Ohio State University, you crave unhealthy snacks more when they’re within your reach.
– Brushing doesn’t only clean your teeth! It can also help in the fight against excess weight if you brush during the day.
– Sincere laughter uses about the same amount of energy as walking since it involves different muscles, especially abdominal ones.
– The thing is, 5–30 seconds of hard exercise during a workout (for example, speeding up while riding a bike or running on a treadmill) with 4-minute breaks may increase your metabolism, and you’ll burn an extra 200 calories.
– When you eat frequently, you let your body know that there’s no need to accumulate fats. When we skip a meal, we send the opposite signal — and we tend to eat more.
– Anthropology at Kyushu University showed that bright light confuses our brain, which then stops producing melatonin. Our metabolism is tightly connected to our sleeping patterns and the amount and quality of our sleep.
– Nutritionists recommend that you stop focusing on calories and pay more attention to the quality of the products you eat since not all calories are equal.
– Сool temperatures in a room influence brown fat (a fat layer that protects the body from freezing). As a result, it splits white fat and burns chemical energy to create heat.
– Science proves that people burn less fat when they sleep during the day and are active at night.
– According to a study from Ohio State University, stress slows down our metabolism. What’s more, when we’re stressed out, we tend to eat more greasy, sweet, and salty foods.
– A healthy 8 hours of sleep (from 10 PM/11 PM to 6 AM/7 AM) contributes to great metabolism. It can also help you get rid of unwanted belly fat.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: